Yes! Tell the user to follow these steps:
1. After you finish the practice test, go to the practice test review landing page.
2. Click on a test.
3. To review each question one-by-one, click “Review” on the right-hand side of the page. You can also click "Review All" to review all questions in order.
4. From here, you can bookmark the question, add notes, and note your confidence levels for the question.
You can also “pin” a question during the full-length tests for further review by following these steps:
1. During the test, a revisit later option will appear above the answer options. Click this icon to pin the question for further review.
2. When you review your answers before submitting them, this icon will appear again to remind you to look over the question.