How do I add a contract to an existing institution?
1. In the Tenant Dashboard, go to the Institutions tab.
2. Click on the name of the institution you'd like to add a new contract to.
3. On the institution's details page, click on the "New Contract" button in the top right-hand corner.
4. Fill out the appropriate information.
- Name: The name you'd like to give the contract
- Program: The program's name should be preselected
- Start date: The first date an program admin can add student or manager accounts to their school
- End date: The last date an program admin can add student or manager accounts to their school
- Admin access expiration date: The date that administrators lose access to Richardson Accelerate.
- First Student Activation Date: The first date a user may activate their account
- Last Student Activation Date: The last date a user may activate their account
- Final Access Date: If all students should lose access to Richardson Accelerate on the same date, regardless of when they activated their account, set this date. Otherwise, leave it blank.
- Type: Select unlimited if the program should have unlimited licenses; select limited if the program should have a finite number of licenses and designate the number of seats.
- Courses: Check the box next to the name of each course users on this contract should have access.
5. Click on the "Create" button to finish creating the contract.