1. Extend each column (or wrap the text) so that you can read all of the data.
2. The “last_active” column shows the date each student last accessed the app.
3. “average_progress” shows the percentage of the course they’ve completed.
4. “average_practice_score” shows the percentage of Practice questions they’ve attempted and answered correctly.
5. “average_exam_score” shows the percentage of Test questions they’ve attempted and answered correctly.
6. “average_time_spent” shows the average time, in minutes, that each student spends in the app per session; it is not the cumulative amount of time the student has been in the app.