1. Log in to your account and make sure you're on the Boost Dashboard.
2. Find the student whose data you want to review and click on their name.
3. If the student is enrolled in more than one course, you will need to specify which course's data you'd like to review. Click on the "Analyze" button to the right of the course's name to see that course's data.
If the student is only enrolled in one course, skip this step.
4. Scroll down the next page until you see the "Details" section.
5. Under "Details," you should see several tabs. Click on the "Exams" tab.
6. In this tab, you can see the student's score on each individual Test.