1. Check the sync indicator on all devices. If you see an exclamation point on any device, force it to sync and check to see if progress is now consistent across all devices.
2. If each device displays that it's been synced, but they still display different amounts of progress, go to the device which displays the most (and most recent) course progress. For example: If one device displays that you've finished five tests, but the other displays that you've done 0 tests, you should use the first device to perform the next steps.
3. Click on the person icon in the upper right-hand corner of the course.
4. Select "Help" from the drop-down list.
5. Click on the link under "Admin: Submitting Application Data."
6. The link will download a .json file of your browser's local storage and send that file to the BenchPrep support team.
7. Please create a ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org telling them you've submitted your application data and why you've done so. Using this file, BenchPrep can attempt to extract the missing data and sync it to all devices.