Yes! The mobile and desktop versions of the courses don't have all the same features, which is where this comes in handy. For example, you can't view bookmarks in the mobile version, but you can still see them on a mobile device if you log in to your course through your browser and enable the desktop version of the site.
Tell the user to follow these steps:
If you are using a product with iOS (iPhone, iPad, etc.), follow these steps:
1. Open Safari and log in to your Naviance Test Prep account at testprep.naviance.com/login.
2. When you open your course, Safari will automatically open the mobile version. Tap the icon in the middle of the toolbar on the bottom of your screen.
3. A window will pop up. Scroll to the right until you see the "Request Desktop Site" button. Tap this to view your course as if you were on a desktop computer. The "Request Desktop Site" button will also appear if you tap the URL field at the top of the screen once and scroll to the top of the window that appears underneath the URL.
If you are using an Android product, follow these steps:
1. Open Google Chrome and log in to your Naviance Test Prep account at testprep.naviance.com/login.
2. When you open your course, Chrome will automatically open the mobile version. Tap the browser menu (the three dots on the right-hand side of the header) to open a list of options.
3. Check the box next to "Request Desktop Site." Your course will automatically reload, showing you the desktop version.