1. Go to the “Institutions” tab.
2. Click on the red outlined “New Institution” button in the upper-right-hand corner.
3. Add the institution's information.
Adding a contract to the institution is optional at this step.
New Contract Fields:
- Name: The name you'd like to give the contract
- Start date: The first date an institution admin can add student or instructor accounts to their institution
- End date: The last date an institution admin can add student or instructor accounts to their institution
- Admin Access Expiration Date: The date that administrators lose access to Aruba
- First Student Activation Date: The first date a student may activate their account
- Last Student Activation Date: The last date a student may activate their account
- Final Access Date: If all students should lose access to Aruba on the same date, regardless of when they activated their account, set this date. Otherwise, leave it blank
- Duration: How many months a student will have access for
- Type: Select unlimited if the institution should have unlimited licenses; select limited if the institution should have a finite number of licenses
- Courses: Check the box next to all courses students and instructors will need access to
4. Click on the "Create" button at the bottom of the page to finalize your institution.