Tell the user to follow these steps:
1. In the Institution Admin dashboard, click on "Study Groups" on the left side navigation menu.
2. Click on the study group in which you want to add the new users.
3. Click the "Learners" tab so that it becomes underlined in orange. Click the "Manage" button to add learners. If you want to add instructors, click the "Instructors" tab so that it becomes underlined in orange, and click the "Manage" button to add instructors.
4. After clicking on one of these "Manage" buttons, you'll come to a page where you can add users to the study group, similar to the pages that appear when you create a study group one-by-one.
5. Check the box(es) next to the name(s) of the user(s) you'd like to add to this study group, and then click on the "Add to Study Group" button.
6. Click on "Save Study Group" to save the changes.