Yes! Tell the user to follow these steps:
1. After you finish the test, go to the test review landing page.
2. Click on a test, then choose a section to review, if applicable.
3. To review each question one-by-one, click “Review” on the right-hand side of the page.
4. From here, you can bookmark the question, add notes, and note your confidence levels for the question. To view all your bookmarked test questions, click on "Bookmarks" on the Tests dashboard.
You can also “pin” a question during the test for further review by following these steps:
1. During the test, a push pin icon will appear above the answer options. Click this icon to pin the question for further review.
2. When you review your answers before submitting them, this icon will appear again to remind you to look over the question. The push pin icon, however, does not bookmark the question permanently.