1. After going to a specific course, go to the "Course Access" tab. It's in the left-hand navigation bar under "Utilities"; depending on the size of your screen, you might need to scroll down to see it.
2. This page displays all collaborators (by email address) who have access to this course, along with their role (Collaborator, Owner, or Tester). You'll also see which users receive notifications about course activity (i.e. when the course is built).
3. If you're logged in as an Owner, you'll be able to alter the role and email notification setting of any other user. You can also revoke access for a user by clicking the 'X' icon in the Actions column. These changes save immediately without confirmation, but are easily reversed.
If you need to edit a user's email address itself, first revoke access to the existing address, then follow the steps below.
Inviting a New Collaborator
1. If you're an owner of the course you're currently using, you'll see a form at the bottom of this page.
You can only add email addresses that already have a BenchPrep account associated with them. A BenchPrep account is not the same as an NCBE Study Aid Portal account, and BenchPrep and NCBE Study Aid Portal accounts may use the same email address.
(Note: Create multiple accounts around one email address by using a plus sign and suffix. For example, "[email protected]" can exist as a unique BenchPrep account, and all email notifications will still go to the address "[email protected]".)
2. Once you've entered the email address you'd like to add, set the Role, and determined whether to enable email notifications, press "Add collaborator". If there's an error, chances are that either the email address contains a typo or it is not yet associated with a BenchPrep account.