Tell the user to follow these steps:
1. Check the sync indicator on all devices. If you see a red exclamation point on any device, force it to sync and check to see if progress is now consistent across all devices.
2. If each device displays that it's been synced, but they still display different amounts of progress, go to the device which displays the most (and most recent) course progress. For example: If one device displays that the user has done 40 practice questions, but the other displays that they've done 0 practice questions, they should use the first device to perform the next steps.
3. Click on the person icon in the upper right-hand corner of the course.
4. Select "Help" from the drop-down list.
5. Click on the link that says "Click here to save local storage." Make sure the user saves this file on the same device and browser where they performed the course activity missing from other devices.
6. The link will download a .json file of the user's browser's local storage and send that file to the BenchPrep support team, along with the ID of the user.
7. Using this file, BenchPrep can attempt to extract the missing data and sync it to all devices. If possible, the user should make the ISM support team (and, by extension, the BenchPrep team) aware that they have submitted this file.